So what's been happening around here? Well the kids took swim lessons at the end of July and loved them. They're both practically fish in the pool which is not me that's for sure. When we made a quick trip to visit family before school started, the kids loved their "Stupendous" Jan's pool (aka great aunt Jan but don't actually call her that hence her new title!) We had fun with the fam and the kids loved playing with their little cousin Will who is now 9 months.
Once we got back, it was time for school. Lauren wasn't actually excited about starting school until she got in the car that Monday morning. I guess better late than never! Such a big 1st grader now--wow! Luke started a Mother's Day Out preschool and loves it too. After a few "rocky" days of not keeping his name on green, I think he's making a break through with 3 green days in a row!
Just this past weekend, we took the kids to ride on Thomas the Train. Luke is a HUGE fan like most little boys and LOVED everything. Lauren was not impressed but did managed to enjoy the inflatables that were there. I know, such a rough life for her. :)
I think that sums up what's been happening around here. Nothing too exciting but still lots of memories made. We'll see what the fall brings us. I did manage to squeeze in a little time to decorate some cakes which was fun for me! Happy early fall ya'll!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're back! I missed hearing about you all! :)
Post a Comment