Hello everyone! I know it's been a crazy long time since I last blogged. So long that when I signed in to post, I didn't even recognize the website!! Oops! So here's a post about our trip to the Chattanooga Choo Choo back in March. Luke is CRAZY, CRAZY in love with trains. So much that when his teacher at school read a book about trains, he proceeded to tell her more info than was in the book like how the trains are coupled, which car is which and so much more. He is fascinated with trains!
So on our trip we stayed on a train car at the Chattanooga Choo Choo. He was in "hog heaven" as the expression goes! Lauren had fun too even though she was actually sick part of the trip. Sweet girl, she was a trooper though. If she looks a little less than thrilled in the pics then you know why. We also went to the aquarium and Creative Discovery Museum. Those two places were Lauren's favorite. It was a fun trip that Luke most certainly wants to go on again and again!
No comments:
Post a Comment