Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Turkey Cake

Here's a picture of my latest cake creation. It's suppose to look like a turkey (in case you couldn't tell). The cake was made out of 52 mini cupcakes and then I shaped it as close as I could to resemble a turkey and then decorated it. This is only my 3rd attempt at a cupcake cake, and I really like how it turned out. Hopefully, everyone at Robert's store will realize what animal/shape it is and enjoy it as a Happy Thanksgiving treat! After I finished the cake, my "cleanup crew" helped take care of any extra icing. Lauren really enjoyed licking off all the "icim" as she calls it!














1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cake looks great. I bet it tasted even better. Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for the beautiful card and all the free chick-fil-a. We used one of our coupons today. Talk to you later!