A few weeks ago, we went and had our Christmas family pictures made. Lauren had fun with the Christmas tree and all the other props. She did settle down and let us get a few pictures of her. Our family picture turned out pretty good, despite me being very pregnant! Actually, Lauren hid me pretty well.

Only a few weeks/days left before Luke gets here. I am definitely ready--at least ready to not be pregnant for a while. I'm sure I'm not as ready as I think I am to have two kids to take care of at one time, but we'll adjust somehow! At least, that's what my friends with more than one kid tells me! Thanks to all of you for your help and advice. I will probably be calling you up in the weeks/days after Luke is born and be a crazy, crying person, so please bear with me and thank you in advance for calming me down!

1 comment:
The pictures are great. What a beautiful family. Not long for you to go at all. How exciting! By the way, I will bring the sippy cup to you. I know it seems I am probably holding it for ransom :) everything has been crazy here! So sorry
Post a Comment