Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving






It's hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is here. There is so much to be thankful for: family, friends, health, shelter, food, freedom, and most of all the gift of salvation. All of these things I take for granted so often. Recently, I heard some say that we set aside one day a year to give thanks and we grumble or complain about things the other 364 days. So in the spirit of thanksgiving, how about complaining one day a year and giving thanks 364 days a year. Happy Thanksgiving!!
The first picture is of a pineapple turkey I made for Lauren's teacher at school. The kids like to play in my kitchen cabinets so they have their own cabinet to play in. And the last picture is Luke sporting is first Star Wars shirt. His daddy is so proud of this shirt!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How cute! Love the star wars shirt. Hannah just celebrated her birthday and she pretty much got star wars everything for her gifts. Her and Tre' both love it.