Now that Luke no longer wears his helmet, it was time for a haircut. So last night, Robert held Luke as I carefully tried to trim his hair. He did really well. I've never cut a baby's hair before so I was a little nervous. It's probably not the best haircut, but at least it's not hanging in his face and his mullet look is gone. ;) I didn't get any shots while I was cutting his hair although we did video it. (We just got a video camera on Friday.) I did get a few shots after. I tried to make it a cute haircut that parts to the side but his hair just falls down straight. So his haircut is more of a bowl style. Oh well, it's just hair and it will grow back!

3 comments:
He looks so handsome. You did a great job with the cut.
Wow! I'm impressed with your skills!! Maybe you could cut my hair, too.
Aww, such a cute little man.
Post a Comment