Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! We have had a great Valentine's together as a family by celebrating at school, church and home. So we have way too much candy to eat!! :) Lauren had a Valentine's party at school on Friday. She/we had alot of fun. Luke and I went to enjoy the festivities while Lauren and her class exchanged cards, ate lots of yummy food, and then decorated sugar cookies---fun! Lauren and I made some red velvet butter cream filled cookies for her teachers at church and then made some "homemade" heart peeps. Basically, we rolled out jumbo marshmallows and then cut them out with a heart cookie cutter then dipped the edges in sprinkles. She loved it! (and so did I) Hope you all had a great day with your loved ones and not only tell them how much you love them today on Valentine's day but everyday. I/we love you all family and friends!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the idea of the "homemade" peeps! I might have to try that sometime!

Brandy said...

You are too creative!! Looks like a fun V-Day. Hope to see you soon!