Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

The last few days we have all enjoyed the 3-5 inches of snow that accumulated on Friday and then was topped of with about 1-2 inches of ice on Friday night. As of 9pm Sunday, the snow and some ice are still around. All four of us went out on Friday afternoon and played around in it and had a blast. On Saturday and Sunday, Robert and I took turns taking Lauren out to play since Luke came down with a nasty cold and a slight fever. Poor little guy. He was not very happy about being inside while his sister was outside having fun. Friday pics: Luke was not a fan of making snow angels. Saturday: Lauren and I went out in the morning and tried sledding down our front yard hill. The only sled I could come up with was part of a Chick-fil-A waffle fry box. I didn't even have a whole box just part of one, but it worked pretty good. I told her to raise her hands when she went down the hill. She had fun playing with all the ice. You really had to stomp on the ground to walk because it was so slick.
Sunday: Robert and Lauren went out. Robert dug out his wave board that we use at the beach and pulled/pushed Lauren around on it. The sledding which much better with it. Lauren tried some four-wheeling in her jeep. She kept spinning out since the wheels are just plastic. Guess she needed some chains! LOL

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. We tried like crazy to find something to use as a sled. I am sure the boogie board thing was fun!