Saturday, September 25, 2010

Zoo Field Trip


We had our first K5 field trip about two Tuesday's ago. I know that I am incredibly late in posting this but better late than never! We had so much fun even if we did just go on a zoo field trip at the end of our K4 year in May! The flamingo's were new and Lauren really liked seeing them. When we got to the zoo, she grabbed a map and was our "tour guide" around the zoo. IT was really cute! So here's a few pics from the zoo and I promise to update sooner for those of you who actually check my blog!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Looks like fun...Katie told me that Tripp had to miss it cause he was sick. I'm glad that y'all had fun.

Jennifer said...

love those cute pigtails!!

Mary said...

I think we're going to check out the Memphis Zoo tomorrow. I wonder how it will compare to Nashville.