Lauren started kindergarten this morning. I cannot believe she is old enough to go to K5?! When did that happen? She was so excited! We dropped her school supplies off this past Thursday at her school. When she saw some of her friends from her class, she got really excited about school. Since then, she's been asking when school starts. So here's to a great start of her kindergarten year! PS I didn't cry, although I did have butterflies in my stomach this morning!
pic 1- Waiting in the gym to go to her classroom. Luke wanted to stay too.
pic 2- Lauren and her friends. Can you tell she was over having her picture made?
pic 3- In the car on the way to school.
pic 4-Lauren and her teacher (it's blurry because I was holding Luke and he was moving around)
pic 5-Heading to her class!
1 comment:
AAAWWWWW, how cute!! I remember that day with Christopher...it was overwhelming to me to take him into the gym with all of those kids...all the way up to high school! She will love it and you will love Mrs. Stiles!! I think I am her biggest fan :)
Post a Comment