Monday, November 22, 2010

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I am already searching for our family Christmas card this year. Last year, we had a professional photographer take pictures of the kids and she did a fantastic job, but this year I'm going to try out shutterfly. They have some beautiful cards and an offer for 50 FREE cards for bloggers. Here are some of my favorite cards so far, although I'm sure to change my mind!

I like this one because you can fit six pictures on it.

Family Wall Red

Or maybe this card which is probably my favorite, but I doubt my kids would actually pose like this!
Gifted Tag

But there are so many more cards to choose from!! I can’t decide! Giving and receiving Christmas cards is one of my favorite things about the Christmas season. I love to see how everyone’s family has changed and what has been going on with everyone throughout the year. So send me a card this year and I’ll be sure to send one to you! It’s always nice to get something in the mail besides bills or junk mail! Remember if you are a blogger, you have an opportunity to get 50 FREE cards from shutterfly so be sure to check it out!

No comments: