After we made it back, we had what seemed like 50 snow days!!! It was really only 5 or 6 but man, I am tired of all this snow! This may be the first week that Lauren goes to school the whole week since before we had Christmas break--CRAZY! Some kind of stomach bug got the best of Lauren and I toward the middle of the month. Thankfully, it was only about 24 hours and it was gone!
The other big excitement for the month was Lauren's new bed. She has been in her toddler bed all squished up with those long legs but we finally got her a new bed. It looks like a dollhouse and it's a loft bed/bunk bed. I'm still organizing/rearranging her room so no pictures yet. As soon as I finish up a few more details, I'll post some pictures. Right now it's a twin bed up top and we still use her toddler bed underneath. The first night we put her in the new bed, I was almost out the door when she said she was "too nervous" to sleep in the top bed. So down she came into her old toddler bed and has been there since. I guess eventually, she will sleep up top but for now she just plays up there. Oh well!
As you can tell, January was a busy, strange and crazy month. I certainly hope February is a little less hectic! Happy February!
No comments:
Post a Comment