Saturday, January 12, 2008

Siblings











Things are pretty crazy around here. Between taking care of the kids and trying to pack for our move, everyday is busy. Lauren is doing fairly well adjusting to her new brother. But there are moments usually at night that she has jealousy issues. This morning she wanted me to change her on the changing table just like Luke. She also doesn't like it when I have to feed him, but she'll get use to him eventually! Despite the jealous factor, I have gotten a few good pictures of them together. Hopefully, she'll get adjusted to him soon.

I have to say a big "thank you" to Robert. He has truly been a tremendous help to me these last few weeks especially. He had to go back to work this past Monday, but always comes home early in the afternoon to help give me a break or to get a nap. He's changed as many diapers as me except he gets the bigger kid instead of the little one which means his diaper duty is worse! He helps by letting me get a shower before he leaves for work, and he's okay that I fall asleep at 9pm! I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
I'm not sure when I'll post again. It may not be until we get moved into the new house which is Jan 29. But I promise to come back and post in February. Until then, know that life is pretty wild and crazy for us right now!













2 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pictures! Hope everything goes good with the move. If ya'll need any help just let us know!

Kim said...

Jen,

These are such cute pics!!! Thanks for taking the time to share these with us during this crazy time for you. I can't wait to see you guys. Take care,

Kim