Around 11 this morning, my new sofa arrived!! It is beautiful!! I love it and it looks so good in the great room. Here are a few pics of the new sofa and rug as well as a few pictures of our kitchen table, dining room rug, and new bed. I had a handsome little boy model the furniture!! :) Not even five minutes after the delivery men dropped the sofa off did Lauren wait to "enjoy" the sofa. She brought her coloring book and crayons over and started stuffing them in between the couch cushions. Then she grabbed her snack bowl and water bottled and put them on the sofa. After many "no don't do that" and "that doesn't belong in here"--she remembered she's not allowed to eat or color anywhere but at the kitchen table. She didn't mess anything up or spill anything, yet... Enjoy the pictures and have a great day!!



3 comments:
Looks good! I can't wait to see it in person!
It looks really good. I really like your model.:)
very nice! That handsome little model really adds to it all !!!!!
Everything looks really nice!
Post a Comment