Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I survived the kids Valentine's party on Thursday. It was crazy and fun at the same time. There were 15 kids ages 5 and under. Thankfully, there were 7 moms to help out or I couldn't have done it! The kids made valentines, ate, played with every toy that Lauren and Luke had in their rooms and they have alot of toys. After lunch, they played some more and then decorated sugar cookies with lots of icing and sprinkles--lots of sugar. When 12 o'clock rolled around everyone started getting a little cranky and ready for naps. So by 1 everyone went home to rest after their sugar crash. After the party Lauren said "That was a good party, mom" which made my day that she really enjoyed the party.





On Friday, Lauren partied again at her MDO and exchanged valentine's and goodies with her friends at school. Her Grammy and Poppie came to pick her up at school and she was very excited. They are here to watch the kids while Robert and I go to Long Beach on Sunday. We'll be gone until Thursday--just the two of us!!! I can't wait, course I still haven't packed yet, but I'll get that done soon. I made reservations for us to eat at The Sky Room (check it out at http://www.theskyroom.com/) which looks really nice so we'll celebrate Valentine's day on Monday night too. I'll post a blog about Long Beach when we get back.






Have a Happy Valentine's day with your loved ones!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like the party was fun! Have a wonderful time in CA!