

The kids and I are getting ready for our Valentine's party on Thursday. There are about 15 kids and 8 moms coming. It's going to be crazy in the house with that many kids, but alot of fun too. I'll post pics before we leave for California.
On another note, Lauren and I sing songs all the time. Today, I was singing the song "1-2-3 the devil's after me, 4-5-6 he's always throwing sticks" and so on. At the end of the song you say "hallelujah, hallelujah amen" and then count backwards about going to heaven (9-8-7 I'm on my way to heaven). If you don't know that song, we'll teach it to you! Anyway, Lauren started singing it too. Here's her version, "1-2-3- the devil's after me, hallelujah, hallelujah amen". We definitely need to practice that song a little more.
Have a great day!
3 comments:
Have fun on Thursday! So sad we're going to miss it.
The cake looks wonderful. Yes, you may need to work on that song. I love how kids interpret(however you spell it)songs. It is so funny.
I have no idea who the green lantern is, but it is an impressive lantern cake :) How did you do the handle?
Post a Comment