Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to the two most important men in my life: my dad and my husband. Growing up, I didn't realize how great a dad I had and still do. My dad would work all day and come home to three busy, loud, crazy girls and spend time with each of us. He would play games, ride bikes, and take us to work with him during the summer sometimes. He showed us a little glimpse of how much our Heavenly Father loves and cares for us. I'm so proud to call my dad...my dad. Happy Father's Day daddy. I love you very much. (BTW, I'm the middle child in the pics)













As for Robert, he too is a fantastic dad. Just like my dad, he works hard and comes home to two crazy wild kids who love their daddy very much. There is alot of sibling rivalry that goes on when he comes home. Both of them want his attention and for now he can still grab them both up in his arms and carry them around, wiggly and squirming everywhere. He takes the time to do things with them whether it's giving up the last Oreo cookie :) , playing Candy Land, or dressing Barbie in her clothes. You are a wonderful dad to the kids and an incredible husband. Happy Father's day Robert. I (and the kids) love you very, very much.

No comments: