Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Fun






















Here's a few pics of how our summer has gone. Pic 1: I had to get a picture of the kids wearing their "big sister"/"little brother" shirts. I'm not sure why Lauren wanted to wear pants that day when it was 90 degrees outside. But at least she had clothes on.
Pic 2: Luke is obsessed with cutting the yard. He doesn't mind the pink mower for now. We start "chores" early around here! :)
Pic 3: Lauren cooling off in the ball sprinkler.
Pic 4: Luke and I just goofing off.
Pic 5: Lauren loves the slip-n-slide. What kid doesn't love it? I have lots of great memories as a kid hurling myself down the slip-n-slide head first and then ending up in the grass because our slide didn't have the nice blue part at the end. Course our slide would be considered vintage now.
Pic 6: Luke enjoying the ball sprinkler. This was the first time he had been near the sprinkler. He didn't know it shot water out. This was the first and only time he has gone near the sprinkler all summer! He's not much for cold water spraying him.
This is just a little bit of our summer and we have much more to go. Have a great weekend.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

That ball sprinkler looks like so much fun!! Perfect for staying cool on these scorching hot days.