Saturday, October 17, 2009

Disney on Ice

So a few weeks back (I know, I am so behind with this blog), Lauren, myself, Julia, and Annie went to Disney on Ice. Lauren was so excited! She loved it all. I was worried she wouldn't be well enough due to being sick that week, but she bounced back and was ready to go. We got there and shopped all the different booths which all had the same stuff. Of course Lauren could get whatever she wanted since Julia and Annie were there! :) LOL She picked out a swirly-flashy wand thing that Julia and I had to keep dodging during the whole program, but she loved it. She also picked out a Tinkerbell cup and coloring book. The show was really good and Lauren couldn't wait to see Aeriel. She even dressed up in her Aeriel costume and loved when Aeriel was on the ice. Maybe next time Luke and Robert can join us...that is if Luke can stay still long enough!

No comments: