Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lysol and Cooties

Right now I'm "enjoying" the smell of Lysol which is permeating my house. One if not all of us has been sick throughout this week. Nothing too major, mainly running noses and hacking coughs from a cold; however, Lauren began the week by throwing up in the car on the way to church Sunday morning. What a great way to start your day! We could see the church from where were on the road and we turned around and headed home. Robert got the unfortunate job of cleaning Lauren up only because I had to be in the nursery that morning so Luke and I dropped them off and headed back to church. She acted fine the rest of the day, no fever, she ate good. Then Monday morning the same thing?! Still no fever, even played some, and ate well. Then Tuesday rolled around and no vomiting but now the other end. It's just a mild case and she's pretty much on the tail end of it. She feels good today and is back to pestering her brother at times, so she must feel somewhat better. I sure hope a super cleaning of everything and a spray down of Lysol will kill all the cooties in our house!

No comments: