Last week, Lauren's preschool class had a field trip to go see the play "Miss Nelson is Missing". This was our first play as a field trip and all the kids did great. I only managed to get a couple of pics of Lauren and some of her classmates.
Throughout the month I've had fun making some new cakes: a bulldozer and record player. I also made a football helmet cake for the SuperBowl back in February as well as an Oscar the Grouch cake. I really wanted to spend more time on the Oscar cake but was a little rushed in completing it.


And lastly, Luke and I made a trip to the zoo one last time before our pass expires today! He really wasn't into all the animals but it was still fun. We went around and told each of the animals "Good morning" and we stopped at just about every trash can along the path...and there were alot of trash cans! We're getting ready for some Easter celebration this weekend with an egg hunt or too and most of all going to church. If you're nearby and don't have a home church, you are all invited to ours this Sunday (and every week) to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment