When we go on our bike rides, Luke usually rides in the bike trailer behind Robert, however, that may not last for too much longer. When we finished our ride, Luke wanted his Batman big wheel and he really wanted to ride it in the road (we have no sidewalks in our subdivision). So we put on his little helmet then he and Robert went up the street a little bit. Luke doesn't know how to pedal yet so he scooted himself with his feet up and down the road. It was really cute. Too bad I didn't have my camera handy.
But I do have a few cute pics of him and his matchbox trash truck. This little boy is obsessed over trucks in general, but specifically trash trucks. He jumps up and down when he hears let alone see the trash truck come on Wednesdays for pickup. He goes around hollering, "Trash man truck, trash man truck" and then runs to the window to see the truck. Hilarious! When we came back from D.C. a few weeks ago, we found a trash truck matchbox car for him. It just made his day!
And I leave you all with a conversation I had with Lauren today. Lauren: "I think God was watching us and taking pictures of us last night." Me: "Why do you say that?" Lauren: "Because I saw the flash from His camera".....It stormed last night with lightning and thunder! So sweet and so true because He is watching over us. Have a great weekend!


1 comment:
I am SO ready for spring!! Your kids are precious...I love the conversation about God taking pictures...that is a sweet thought! Some of the best memories are made at home when you don't have anything going on. Have a good week!!
Post a Comment