Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flooding Update

Most people in our area have gone back to "normal" schedules or almost normal lives despite the flooding from last weekend. Again, our area had minimal flooding compared to other parts of Nashville. I still cannot fathom the whole event and am still amazed at the videos, pictures and damage that I've seen.

Below is a link to my friend Jennifer's blog. She and her family are safe and their home was spared graciously from any major flooding. Thier home is in our old neighborhood where many, many people lost everything. Please take a few minutes to read her blog and to view the pictures of their experience during the flooding. Most of all continue to remember the flood families in your prayers as many will not have "normal" life for some time.

(Forgive me, but you'll have to copy and paste the link. I'm not computer savy enough to link this up right!)

www.myfinehome.blogspot.com/2010/05/flooding-update-3-and-invitation-to.html

1 comment:

Brandy said...

That is so devastating!!! I just cannot believe it. Did your old house have damage?