Luke is living up to his "Macho Man" status by trying out the Nintendo Wii. Robert and I enjoy playing the Wii Fit game which is Nintendo's spin on exercising. The other day, Luke found the Wii board and was crawling on it and then did a "push up" on it! Since he has started army crawling, he will also do what looks like a push up. Of course he's just trying to crawl on his knees but can't figure out how to put his knees down. He'll get up on his hands and tippy toes and push straight up. It's too funny!
Lauren is enjoying her new dress up clothes that I found at a consignment sale. She got a Cinderalla outfit, some new dress up shoes with purple "fuzz" on the top, and a pink princess outfit that we call Sleeping Beauty's dress (it's really an ugly dance outfit that some kid had to wear, but it makes for cute dress up).
We're getting ready to head to the beach this weekend for vacation with my family. We are so excited! It will be Luke's first visit to the beach and Lauren's first time to really enjoy the sand and ocean--hopefully.I'm also making my first big fondant cake tonight so I'll post some pics before I leave town. I hope it turns out good!
1 comment:
Oooo please take me with you to the beach! Sounds like fun. Love Luke's push-ups! I really want a Wii fit! Is it fun?
Hoe ya'll have a great trip!
Post a Comment