Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter



We enjoyed a great Easter day at church and with family. The kids got lots of goodies in their Easter baskets and had one last egg hunt at Annie's house. Earlier in the week, Lauren and I dyed eggs. We both had alot of fun. She liked to put each egg into every color. Lauren: "put it in the red one now. Put it in the blue one." They somehow ended up looking great and of course most of them were purple! She had an egg hunt and festivities at her school last Wednesday. So she got more purple eggs and a few red, her next favorite color. We were also invited to an egg hunt last Friday, but it was cancelled due to the tornado that touched down nearby. We are all okay but it was quite an adventure. Enjoy the pics from our Easter.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love Luke's white knee socks!

Jennifer said...

Those socks were so hard to find! I went to 3 different dept stores and no one had them. I finally found them at a specialty kids shoe store.