
Okay well maybe they're not Mozart or Beethoven, but the kids have been trying out our piano lately. Now you may think I'm crazy for letting a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old play on the piano, but they aren't actually banging on it like most kids would do. They just kind of press a few keys and Lauren gets out some of my old piano books and pretends to play them.
Her favorite book is the Little Mermaid book that my sister Laura played from a lot. Who knows if they will actually have an interest in the piano or not but at least they can start learning a little about it right now. I'd love for them to take lessons.
I took lesson from 3rd-12th grade and really enjoyed it. In fact, I'd love to play more but I tend to have a duet or trio whenever I start to play!
1 comment:
Hey Jennifer...the kids are so cute playing the piano!! I wish that we had one they my kids could tinker on. Isn't it funny that all moms wish that their kids would play the piano!!! Love the blog...I'll keep checking in on you! Have a good day.
Post a Comment