Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Little Graduate


On Tuesday May 24th, Lauren graduated from Kindergarten. She and her classmates preformed a patriotic play in which she was Mrs. Lincoln and proudly stood by Mr. Lincoln. It was really cute and she remembered all her lines and you could actually understand what she was saying! After the play, they changed and got to walk down the aisle and then received their diploma just like a regular graduation. Afterwards, all the kids, family and friends enjoyed a reception to celebrate their accomplishment. It was a great night and I actually didn't cry (probably because I was worried about the reception part since I was in charge of it!). So here's to our little 2011 K5 graduate and here's to first grade!


1 comment:

Brandy said...

How precious!! I wish I could've been there...the K5 play is always very impressive, especially since everyone in it is 5 or 6!!! Congrats Lauren!