Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Show and Tell

Lauren's class has "Show and Tell" day every Friday. I use to love show and tell at school. It was always fun to bring a toy to school. Anyway, I was asking her all last week what she wanted toy she wanted to take. Her reply, "Bumblebee". For those of you who don't know who Bumblebee is...he's a Transformer (typically for boys). I shouldn't have been surprised considering that's what we watch just about everyday. We have all the old shows from when we were kids thanks to Robert. :) The Transformer is actually Luke's and not hers, but she really wanted to take it to school. So off to school we go on Friday. We walked in and I told her teacher what she brought and she told why Lauren probably picked out Bumblebee. Her friend Tripp who sits right next to her in class, talks about Transformers all the time and brings the to school too. I guess she wanted to show him that girls can play with Transformers too. My little tomboy! In her defense, she wants to take a baby doll to school this week for show and tell.

No comments: