Thursday, September 17, 2009

What do you think?

I think I may have finally found the perfect piece of "art" to go over my fireplace. But I'm still a little uncertain, mainly because Robert said he wasn't real crazy about it. So I'm asking you all to tell me what you think about the piece? It's a really large metal wall art piece that is about 40X60 which helps balance out the large two story wall it is on. I haven't hung it on the wall yet since I'm still undecided. But when I do hang it, I'll also cover the wall outlets somehow so they will be less noticeable. I got it for a fantastic price way under $100. Most wall art this size are at least $200 or more, so I was real excited about that. Thank you Kirkland's! Anyway, drop me an email, call me, or comment below and let me know what you think. If everyone hates it, I can still take it back and try again.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like it. What if you put some candle sconces on either side? I don't know. My sister is better at decor than me. I think mirrors look good over fireplaces, but getting one that big would be really expensive! Can you tell me what to do with the big TV hole above MY fireplace?! I hate that thing... Our tv is upstairs instead and I have never figured out how to deal with that hole...