Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Pictures

Not a whole lot going on around here this past week. Lauren, Luke, and I have pretty much stayed at home this week and relaxed. Lauren has had a great past two weeks with her potty training! Yeah!! I'd love to say it was all because of my "talented parenting skills" but I had nothing to do with it. She finally decided to go at it all by herself. She wants to wear the big girl undies now and she loves to get rewarded for going potty. We have gone through several boxes of Care Bear fruit snacks this week, but whatever works! She's all about brushing her teeth now too.....all the time. So dental hygiene is going very well!




As for little Luke, he's getting bigger everyday. He is so handsome (course I'm kind of partial!). Lauren put his little hat on him and it kept getting turned around sideways. We started calling him "Lukie, Luke" kind of like Marky, Mark from back in the day if you all remember him. Anyway, I know this is silly news to most but that's how things go around here!




We travel to visit my family next week for my dad's 60th birthday party. We're really excited to see them all! Have a great weekend and great next week!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear the potty training is going well. Can't wait till I can write that about Tre'. I love the picture of Luke in his hat. He is just sooo cute!