These last few days we have had several mini milestones for our family. First, Luke has consistently slept from about 9pm-6am for almost a week now! Very exciting! Now if he could just get his naptime figured out.
Second, Lauren went a whole day wearing "big girl undies" and didn't have one accident! Hurray! So far today she's only had one accident. Maybe she will be potty trained before she's three. It definitely has to be her idea. The more I push her, the more she refuses to go. I'll find her in the bathroom going to the potty or she'll come parading into the room with no pants on saying that she went "peepee potty 2 times, yeah!". Not sure why she always adds the 2 times.
Third, I actually got to exercise a few times last week and once already this week. Of course, I only got about 15 minutes to exercise today before Luke woke up from a nap and Lauren kept harrassing me for a plum to eat. Oh well, maybe I'll get in shape again sometime!
I realize this is not very exciting news to most people, but these are pretty "big" milestones for us right now. We take the kids to get their Easter pictures and Luke's 3 month pictures made tomorrow. I'll be sure to post them asap! Have a great day!
1 comment:
Very glad that Luke is sleeping good at night for you. That is always a huge milestone and the greatest one to reach! I can't wait till I can write that we reached that one.
Hopefully Lauren will really take to the potty training and be done with it. That is our next milestone to try and reach with Tre'. Hope ya'll have a great Easter!
Post a Comment