Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter Weekend/ Luke's 3 month pictures

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter weekend. The kids and I are going to an Egg Hunt tomorrow morning at our old church. On Sunday, we'll go to church and come home and have Easter dinner with Robert's family from here in town. We'll probably have another egg hunt at the house that day and then play some Wii!

Luke turns 3 months old today! What a big boy he is. I think he weighs about 12 or 13 pounds. We took he and Lauren for their Easter pics and his 3 month pics on Wednesday. It was quite a challenge to get them in a picture together. You can tell how excited they were! :) Hope you enjoy them! Have great weekend!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pictures. What a handsome little man you have! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Mary said...

Luke's growing up so fast! I can't believe how much he's grown since we last saw you. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!