Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Happy Birthday

Well today I turned another year older...actually it's the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday, HA!! Wow! It's been a great day. I received many phone calls, cards, and facebook birthday wishes from family and friends all day. Thank you!! My biggest/nicest surprise was the beautiful arrangement of flowers that Robert had delivered to the house. He's such a wonderful husband. Tomorrow, he and I are headed to Chattanooga to spend the night on the Chattanooga ChooChoo and have dinner in the diner there (it's more than diner food). We can't wait! We love the kids but it will be so nice to get away for a short trip.

Here's a cake I made for a friend at our store. Her bday is tomorrow. It's my first attempt at fondant bow making which is actually hard to see in this picture since it's shot from above. And I had to throw in this pic of Luke sporting my pink, flowery flip-flops. I'm sure he'll love me for that when he's older. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun in Chattanooga!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!! The flowers are beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful trip.