Friday, July 31, 2009

What we've been up to

As I was downloading photos from my camera to the computer, I realized I hadn't updated my blog in a while. So here's what has been going on around here.














I've been having fun making a few cakes: a birthday cake for Sheila and a wedding shower gift box cake for a friend. The new Wilton cake book comes out every July so I've been drooling over all the new cake ideas in that book and can't wait to make them. Wilton also came out with a new brownie book which looks decadently delicious. Can't wait to try those out on the crew at work too.




















The kids and I have been running around doing all kinds of things: the zoo, BounceU, playing in the baby pool, and going to a kiddie rodeo. The pic of Lauren and Luke in the pool is actually her trying to hug Luke and not drown him although it does look rather questionable! LOL! Yesterday, we went to a rodeo at a nearby camp that our friends work at and had a lot of fun. Lauren dressed up as a cowgirl and was dying to see cowboys and cowgirls. Luke just loved his ICEE and ice cream sandwich. The jr. campers at the ranch could go out in the arena and try to catch a pig. Lauren really, really wanted to do it but thankfully, she was too small/young to do it yet. I'm sure Luke would've loved to chase the pig too. Check out her cowgirl boots....her winter snow boots...it's the only boots she had, but she had to have boots on.




















We're heading out for vacation tomorrow to visit family before school starts back. And one last thing, today is mine and Robert's 10th wedding anniversary--yeah! It's been an amazing, fast, short, busy and wonderful 10 years together. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will be like. I guess by then we'll have almost 2 teenagers in the house! Yikes!

No comments: