Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Party

Lauren's birthday party was this past Saturday and she had such a good time! She celebrated with a few friends and relatives at our house. She had a Strawberry Shortcake (SS) theme party with lots of SS decorations and a cake made to look like SS house. The SS cake was a first for me and it actually turned out okay.




















As you can see in the picture, Batman and Snow White made it to her party--aka her friends Heath and AnnRose. Lauren got lots of great presents--books, movies, sidewalk chalk, outdoor toys, a sleeping bag and 7 new Care Bears. The Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake are her two favorite toys to play with. Her big gift from us is a new swingset from Toys R Us which is to come in this week.
















Lauren had a great time with her friends at her party and was so excited about all the festivities. This bday was really the first bday where she figured out what was going on. I'm sure next year's party will be even more exciting!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the cake!!! When things slow down we have to start my cake decorating lessons. I'm glad Lauren had a good birthday party. I wish we'd been able to come. We'll see you in a couple of weeks.

LHall said...

Jenn you did a great job on the cake. I'm so glad Lauren had a good birthday.