Lauren has celebrated her 3rd birthday all month! On Saturday, she received one more present. Her cousin Julia, or "Jewie" as she sometimes calls her, gave her a giant blowup waterslide. We have all enjoyed playing with it--yes, even Robert and I went down the slide! It's really alot of fun. Lauren loves to climb up the one side, then stop at the top and squirt the water gun, and then slide down into the pool at the bottom. This little girl has never partied so much! The fun will continue whenever her swingset comes in too. "Whenever" is the key word there. We have no idea when it will be here, hopefully soon. Enjoy the pics and have a great week!

2 comments:
Where to begin???...That slide looks like so much fun. I want to come play! Little Luke looks as precious as can be in his helmet. I agree with the eyes comment. And...finally, what a beautiful family. Those are some awesome pics of you guys. We miss you lots!!!!
Can I come play?!? :)
Post a Comment