Lauren turned 3 today! What a big girl she is. I can't believe that she is three. Time really does fly. She started her day off by opening a few presents. She got the Oopsy Care Bear, a Strawberry Shortcake swimsuit, and a new carseat. I realize the carseat may seem like a strange gift, but sometimes changing something as simple as a carseat can really upset her. We thought by making it a "present" she would be excited about it too. It actually worked! After presents we had breakfast of her choice--french toast. However, she didn't eat any of it and opted for Cheerios instead! Next, we headed out to Chuck E. Cheese. She was so excited! She loved running around playing and riding the rides/games. After about an a hour or so we headed to Toys R Us where as most parents know, the birthday kid gets a paper crown that says "It's my birthday" to wear, a balloon, and stickers. They also announce on the speaker "Today is Lauren's bday. Say hello and Happy bday when you see her in the store." She really liked all the attention. By then it was lunchtime so we headed home and ate then napped a little bit. For her bday dinner, she had her favorites--fish sticks and mac n cheese. I have never seen her eat so many fish sticks! Then lastly, we celebrated with a bday cookie with candles and sang Happy Birthday (bday cake is on Saturday!). She had a very busy but I think very good day for her third birthday. Lauren is a very sweet little girl who we love dearly. Before we know it, she'll be turning 4! Enjoy the pics from her birthday. ( I'll share more bday pics from her party on Saturday.)


2 comments:
Wow I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope you guys have fun on Saturady.
Happy Birthday Lauren!!!
We Love you
Uncle Philip and Aunt Laura
Hey looks like fun!
Post a Comment