Lauren and Luke had their 3 year old and 6 month check-ups today. Both did really well. Lauren weighed in at 33 1/2 lbs and moved up to the 74 percentile for her weight. She took a huge jump since she's usually in the 34th percentile. I guess all the cheese she loves to eat finally added a little weight on her! :) Also, she measured at almost 39 inches tall. Little Luke weighed 15 1/2 lbs. and a little over 26 inches long. He's growing so fast. It's hard to believe he's already 6 months. We have two very healthy, happy, and handsome/pretty children. What a blessing!Luke is adjusting well to his helmet. He wears it 23 hrs out of the day. He gets 3 30minute breaks throughout the day. We can already tell a difference with his head shape just after 5 days.
Every evening before bed I wash his hair to help keep his helmet odor free. Yesterday, I took a few pictures of his hair styled as a mohawk! His hair is starting to come in really good now, but he'll probably lose some of it because of the helmet or have to have it cut. Luke is almost sitting up by himself. As long as he doesn't look left, right, or up, he can keep his balance while sitting upright. So we're getting there!



1 comment:
I'm so glad the helmet is working. Is he sucking his thumb like we use to do? He is precious as always. Love you guys.
Post a Comment