Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summertime

We have had a very busy week. Monday, we signed up for the summer reading program at the library. Lauren loves to read books. She has her own library card now and loves to get new books when we go. Tuesday, we had a playdate with our friends Mary, Lauren and Emily at a park near downtown. The kids had a great time and Mary and I actually got to talk together quite a bit. It's always nice to see them. Wednesday, we took Luke to see the plastic surgeon about his helmet. Again, everything is fine inside his noggin, he just needs a little help rounding out the back of his head. So this coming Tuesday he will be fitted with his new helmet. Today, we were suppose to have another playdate with some friends, but one of her kids got sick so we're rescheduling. I think not having the playdate today is a good thing. The kids needed some extra rest and so do I. We did go out and play in the sprinkler and paint/drew on the patio outside this morning. I snapped a few pics so enjoy! Next week will be busy too--Luke's dr. appt., Lauren's bday on Wed. and party on Saturday--it'll be fun! Have a great weekend.




3 comments:

LHall said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I love Luke's little hat. I wish we could be there for Lauren's Bday. We love you guys.

By the way we enjoyed Mario Kart the other night even though you kicked our tails. :)

Love you,

Laura

Amanda said...

The pictures are great! Hope the birthday goes well!!!

Mary said...

We had so much fun at the park! Glad Luke's Dr. appt went well. We'll be thinking of Lauren on her birthday!